Could you participate in Healing Awareness Week?
We invite you, as a healer or supporter of Healing, to hold your own events to promote and publicise Healing.
You can organise a number of events that bring awareness of Healing to the public, for example:
- Demonstrations of Healing
- Talks about Healing
- Coffee mornings where Healing is discussed
- Visits to clubs, schools, leisure centres to give talks about Healing
- Promoting Healing by disseminating leaflets and posters in your local area
- Participating in a fundraising event that brings attention to Healing
- Writing an editorial piece for a local publicity journal, which focuses on the benefits of Healing
- Approach your local GP surgery / hospital / hospice / care home to
arrange a demonstration of Healing or a talk or both
Supporting Your Events
Four leading healing organisations have come together to support Healing Awareness Week,
to publicise the initiative and encourage healers around the country to run events
locally during the week of 1st to 7th May 2017.
Promoting Healing Awareness Week
We will publicise Healing Awareness Week through our existing marketing and social
media channels, advertising, public relations, websites and newslettters
Promoting your events on our websites
There will be a specific Healing Awareness Week page on each of the four organisationsí websites where events can be listed
All money raised during this week will be returned to a central contact and distributed to the chosen charities:
Healing Hands Network
Sam Buxton Sunflower Healing Trust
Getting In Touch
To find out more and request publicity materials, contact us at any of the participating organisations or visit our websites below:
Healing Awareness tri-fold leaflet to download PDF [Click here]
The below posters are for you to download and promote the Healing Awareness Week.
Please click on the posters to access the full size downloads, you should be able to 'right click'
and save the posters to your computer:
Click the poster to access a printable/social media version
Click the poster to access a printable version with space to promote your event